Leading the Association of Clinical Research Organizations (ACRO) is a distinguished team of business and drug development experts that comprise ACRO’s Board of Directors. Our Board of Directors is dedicated to advocating on behalf of safe, ethical clinical trials that protect patients and ensure high-quality results.
ACRO also maintains six key committees to help:
- Shape our communications strategy in order to more effectively educate the public and policymakers about the clinical research process.
- Guide our public policy and legislative positions so ACRO members are better-positioned to advocate for responsible clinical research trials.
- Advise ACRO on scientific, regulatory and privacy policies that impact clinical research worldwide.
- Engage in collaborative efforts to promote efficiency and innovation in the development process.
- Formulate tax, trade and investment policies that incentivize clinical research.
Read more about ACRO’s leadership: