Home » Globalization White Paper
Globalization White Paper
This report analyzes the current state of global clinical research and
the role that biopharmaceutical companies and their clinical research
organization (CRO) partners play in ensuring that the dual goals of
trial safety and quality are met.
With the changing landscape for CROs, the report has several key
- Global trials speed drug development
- The report concludes that globalized trials can reduce development
time by half while lowering costs and maintaining quality and safety.
- Research quality standards must be met worldwide
- The report found that trials in emerging countries, such as China and
India, are subject to the same standards as those conducted in the U.S.
and Western Europe.
- Clinical research improves local economies -
Clinical research offers huge advantages for host countries, including
an influx of advanced equipment, trained personnel and high-paying jobs.
- Emerging market equals growth market - CRO
activity in Central European countries, South Korea and Taiwan is very
robust, medical infrastructures are advanced and capabilities are just
about on par with Western Europe.
To download a copy of the report, please fill out the form below.